As of today, we’re now open for business internationally! Awesome!
We’ve made several changes to make this happen. We’ve added support for different currencies – for the time being, USD, GBP and EUR, and we’ll look to expand these if need be.
All orders within Australia are subject to GST. International orders are GST-free, and checkout will reflect this once your shipping address has been entered.
Shipping from Australia is surprisingly expensive, but we’re doing our best to keep our rates as competitive as possible.
Interested in entering our Mark2 3D Printer kit giveaway contest? Here’s the full copy of the rules:
Two 3D Printers are up for grabs!
One winner will be selected at random from the list of registered email addresses. Additionally, the entrant on top of the referral leader-board also wins!
Make sure to verify your email address – after registering, you’ll receive an email with a confirmation link.
The contest will be closed on December 1st, and the winners announced within one business day.
Here are the full details:
- Contest closes December 1st, and will be drawn within 24 hours.
- All entrants on the leader-board will be manually reviewed for fake accounts / attempting to game the system.
- Only verified email addresses are eligible. Check your email! Register your email again if you need to resend the verification email.
- The 3D Printer prizes may be redeemed as either a kit or an assembled printer, at the recipient’s discretion. Receiving the 3D Printer fully assembled may extend the time required to ship the prize.
- Shipping, either domestic or international, is included up to a value of $150 AUD. If shipping costs will exceed this, we will contact the recipient to find a solution.
- The lead time between the winners being announced and the prize printers being shipped will not exceed one month, unless otherwise requested by or negotiated with the prize recipient.