We’ve now been shipping Mark2 kits for two months. It’s been fun seeing our kits released out into the wild, and we really appreciate everyone who has given our printers a try – thank you! We’ve made a few changes, and would like to explain why.
We’ve been working for the better part of a year now to bring about the next iteration of our 3D printer kits. We’ve tried and tested a lot of ideas along the way – some successfully, some not – and now we’re finally ready to unveil the finished product.
Interested in entering our Mark2 3D Printer kit giveaway contest? Here’s the full copy of the rules:
Two 3D Printers are up for grabs!
One winner will be selected at random from the list of registered email addresses. Additionally, the entrant on top of the referral leader-board also wins!
Make sure to verify your email address – after registering, you’ll receive an email with a confirmation link.
The contest will be closed on December 1st, and the winners announced within one business day.
Here are the full details:
- Contest closes December 1st, and will be drawn within 24 hours.
- All entrants on the leader-board will be manually reviewed for fake accounts / attempting to game the system.
- Only verified email addresses are eligible. Check your email! Register your email again if you need to resend the verification email.
- The 3D Printer prizes may be redeemed as either a kit or an assembled printer, at the recipient’s discretion. Receiving the 3D Printer fully assembled may extend the time required to ship the prize.
- Shipping, either domestic or international, is included up to a value of $150 AUD. If shipping costs will exceed this, we will contact the recipient to find a solution.
- The lead time between the winners being announced and the prize printers being shipped will not exceed one month, unless otherwise requested by or negotiated with the prize recipient.