RUMBA+ is one of our most popular products, and in the two years since we first launched it, we’ve had a great deal of customer feedback. Today, we’re announcing an updated version based on this feedback, and a reduction in price too!
We’ve expanded our range of cables and wiring options over the last few weeks, and thought we’d take the time to let you know about it.
Our best wishes to everyone for the holiday season – we wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! You have our sincere thanks for making 2017 another great year in the world of 3D printing. We would not be here without your support.
We’re excited today to announce that our magnetic encoder modules are finally ready to go!
We’ve been working on these since late last year, and though it took longer than we expected we’re happy to finally be able to offer an easy and powerful solution for bringing closed-loop control to 3D printing.
We’ve been wanting to have our own control boards for a while now – we’re often asked for recommendations on control boards, and we’ve wanted to have our own option to put forward – an option where we control the quality, where we control the components used, and where we set the specification – because, really, that’s the only way we can know what we’re recommending.
That’s why we’re very excited to announce RUMBA+.
We’ve update our shipping options to be more flexible and transparent.
We’ve now been shipping Mark2 kits for two months. It’s been fun seeing our kits released out into the wild, and we really appreciate everyone who has given our printers a try – thank you! We’ve made a few changes, and would like to explain why.
We’ve been working for the better part of a year now to bring about the next iteration of our 3D printer kits. We’ve tried and tested a lot of ideas along the way – some successfully, some not – and now we’re finally ready to unveil the finished product.
As of today, we’re now open for business internationally! Awesome!
We’ve made several changes to make this happen. We’ve added support for different currencies – for the time being, USD, GBP and EUR, and we’ll look to expand these if need be.
All orders within Australia are subject to GST. International orders are GST-free, and checkout will reflect this once your shipping address has been entered.
Shipping from Australia is surprisingly expensive, but we’re doing our best to keep our rates as competitive as possible.
Interested in entering our Mark2 3D Printer kit giveaway contest? Here’s the full copy of the rules:
Two 3D Printers are up for grabs!
One winner will be selected at random from the list of registered email addresses. Additionally, the entrant on top of the referral leader-board also wins!
Make sure to verify your email address – after registering, you’ll receive an email with a confirmation link.
The contest will be closed on December 1st, and the winners announced within one business day.
Here are the full details:
- Contest closes December 1st, and will be drawn within 24 hours.
- All entrants on the leader-board will be manually reviewed for fake accounts / attempting to game the system.
- Only verified email addresses are eligible. Check your email! Register your email again if you need to resend the verification email.
- The 3D Printer prizes may be redeemed as either a kit or an assembled printer, at the recipient’s discretion. Receiving the 3D Printer fully assembled may extend the time required to ship the prize.
- Shipping, either domestic or international, is included up to a value of $150 AUD. If shipping costs will exceed this, we will contact the recipient to find a solution.
- The lead time between the winners being announced and the prize printers being shipped will not exceed one month, unless otherwise requested by or negotiated with the prize recipient.